I’m not sure what kind of train car this is but I would guess either livestock (because of the holes) or auto (I don’t know why).
All in all, I’m pretty pleased with how this one turned out. The lighting seems to be just right.
- After RAW conversion, added curves adjustment layer to add a little contrast
- Used the Perspective tool to correct a slight perspective distortion
- Created a new layer in Overlay mode with a white to transparent gradient to brighten up the bottom
- Ran a low-level Noise Ninja filter to reduce some of the camera noise
Then, I did my standard finish:
- Resize to 700 px wide and 72 ppi
- Flatten Image
- Convert color mode to Lab mode
- Smart Sharpen on the lightness channel
- Convert back to RGB color mode
- Convert from 16 bits/channel to 8 bits/channel
- Convert color profile from Adobe RGB (1998) to sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- Save as jpeg, quality 10
I just got back from a camping trip with my friend, Rob George. We had a great time and the weather was just perfect. It was just what the doctor ordered.
I took some photos on the trip but haven’t looked at them yet, so hopefully a few of them turned out.